Sometimes I still can’t believe that Diana is gone. I always enjoyed knowing what she was up to. She touched many people’s lives in a positive way. And that’s what I’m all about, trying to be positive every day. I try and learn from others who share my same philosophy. I have listed 10 of Diana’s most popular quotes, by Katie Armour.
Congratulations Diana, today you have become a grandmother!
Top 10 Princess Diana Quotes
By: Katie Armour
1. “I don’t go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head.”
2. “I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.”
3. “People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer to fulfillment. Actually a job is better for me.”
4. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.”
5. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.”
6. “Being a princess isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.”
7. “Only do what your heart tells you.”
8. “I don’t even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box.”
9. “Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.”
10. “I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.”
(photo of Prince Harry and Princess Diana via the International Business Times)
Life is good, be happy