Category Archives: Dating
Who Wants to Date This Winner?!?!
I swear to God, my jaw dropped reading this dating profile! Who in their right mind would actually put this in writing for the whole world to see! He should be ashamed of himself. These are the kind of people who bring bad karma to themselves. This guy obviously has issues. I have a lot to say about ignorant people, but I will make this brief today. I’m so tempted to put up his identity and his photo!! Notice his grammar and punctuation:
looking for athletic, honest women:
“I love the outdoors, animals, and motocross. Its important to me to be able to trust someone.I want some one to love, some one to hold, someone I can be there for to go through this life with. I speak fluint spanish I have lived in Costa Rica, Gaqutamala, and Mexico. I have traveled alot about 8 years. I just moved here and a looking to meet someone. I want to find a nice person who has a open mind and a loving heart. If you weigh over 135 pounds forget it.”
Non-smoker with Athletic body type, 40 year old Man, 6′ 1″ (185cm), Christian, Caucasian, Blonde hair, actively seeking a relationship, Education: High School, Profession: heavy equipment operator.
What a great representation of a “Christian” man! LoL! This is the kind of man I classify as an “ass”. I’m 5’7″ and a proud 145 lbs.! I feel sorry for your sir. Continue your sad, shallow, lonely life alone!
Life is good, stay away from ignorant people
14 Photo’s of bad first dates!
OMG, can anyone relate to any of these!?! Seriously, I can!! Sad but true. But at least we can all have a good laugh!! Click the link below…
This doesn’t mean you can be a diva or a bitch to your partner. This means, be mindful & logical, which a lot of us women are not when it comes to relationships. Why are we so damn emotional? Every relationship is different. Be realistic in what you are asking for in a relationship, your boyfriend/husband is not your daddy! Meaning, your partner is not responsible for your happiness, you are.
In my book, respect must come first! If he isn’t respecting you, walk away. Someone isn’t going to all of the sudden respect you cause you’re yelling at him to do so. If you are married to someone who treats you bad, that’s a whole other book to read.
This goes for men as well. I was on a flight home from London one day and low and behold….there was Paris Hilton on my flight. She had her current boyfriend of the time with her. I felt so embarrassed for him. I won’t go into the horrific details of what I witnessed, but I felt really bad for him. So this isn’t just a woman’s issue, men are subject to disrespect from woman as well.
Remember to be grateful everyday for what you have. You might surprise yourself and feel better about who you are and what you have. Hence, your life might be better than you originally thought.
Life is good, love and respect each other.
Open Your Eyes!
This post from Lyrics and Chocolate really spoke to me. I always hear my co-workers, girlfriends, or family members talking smack about their boyfriend or husband. It often infuriates me because I would love to have a man I my life, and in my opinion the thing they’re complaining about it nothing to be complaining about in the first place!!
As stated in the blog link, I too believe that it goes both ways. I’m sure men say crap about their girlfriend/wife. But also like the article says…..there could be woman waiting in the wings to happily be the woman in your man’s life….LIKE ME!
Think about it.
Life is good, appreciate your partner
11 Things You Only Get To Experience When You Are Single
I found this article on WordPress.com Most of my friends are married and yeah, sometimes I feel left out. BUT, on the flip side, there are things us “single” people have that the married people don’t.
I’m not saying single is better than married or vice versa. It’s just nice to be reminded that there are really cool things about being single. Like, say for example, taking a sudden trip to France! My daughter and I did that a couple months ago. Or how about, changing cell phone providers without having to check with anyone. Wait, one more…knowing that I can do life without a partner and still be totally happy and love every day of my life, pretty cool, right?
I’m not saying that I would like to be single forever, but my life experiences over the past 10 years wouldn’t be the same had I been married or had a partner. Some things in life you can only learn by being single.
For all my single readers, this is for you! I hope this article speaks to you. This article is written from a woman’s perspective, but it applies to men just as well.
2. Jumping on your living room couch after getting *that* text.
3. Automatically having the most exciting stories/life of most of your friends.
4. Spending two hours primping before a date (what I consider to be one of the greatest activities of life).
5. Imaging the future as something new you’ve never thought about before, before you get to know all the annoying faults and character flaws of the person you’re dating.
6. Getting to experience all 32 flavors of men. It’s probably awesome to settle down forever with someone, but hopefully you get to indulge your Hot Dad or Guy From Europe fantasy first.
7. Fast-track self discovery. Nothing helps you learn about yourself more than conflict and difficult experiences. Break ups, make ups, having to figure out life all on your own- these are all more conflict + self-discovery producing than being able to sink into your relationship when life gets tough.
8. The satisfaction, when you finally settle down, that you are doing it because you took your time and met the right person.
9. Knowing that your whole life could be dramatically different a month from now.
10. Learning things you’d probably never learn if you had someone around that would just do it for you. Ex: I know how to use a drill and fix a small amount of things on my car.
11. Doing whatever the hell you feel like, all of the time, and not answering to anyone about it.
Life is good, be happy
This post originally appeared on PhiLOLZophy.
By Johanna de Silentio August 6, 2013
20 Signs You Might Be A Stage Five Clinger
To my friends and family reading this, we know this has happened to us or vice versa, LoL! I love this article because it’s so funny, but then you realize, it’s TRUE! LOL! We are all worth more than stooping to any of these 20 behaviors. Value yourself and move forward.
Life is good, move forward
20 Signs You Might Be A Stage Five Clinger
By Phoenix Askani
A stage five clinger is someone that just won’t give up on you. These are all based on actual things that have happened to me or my friends and a few are things that admittedly, I have done myself. If you’ve done 5 or more of these, chances are you’re a stage five clinger. I’m no expert but I’m likely to be a lot more reliable than Cosmopolitan magazine. Turn it down a couple notches. Let that butterfly out of your grasp. It needs air and room to fly.
1. You’re still holding on to that little glimmer of hope that they will text you back after the last 10 texts you sent that got no response. Oh, and their read receipts are turned on. Then you send another text that says “or not” in a desperate attempt to guilt them into responding. SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME PLEASE.
2. You send another text, send an email, call, send a KIK message, send a tweet, a wall post on Facebook… Anything to get their attention… And nothing in response, yet you persist, because you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, right?
3. You know where they live, but not because they told you.
4. You send them a picture of their apartment/house with the words “Just happened to be in the neighborhood!”
5. You cyber-stalk all of their social media profiles multiple times daily, along with all of their close friends’ and exes profiles.
6. You say “Oops wrong number!” when you get a response to your text that says “Who’s this?” because you cannot accept that they actually deleted you. They MUST have bought a new phone.
7. You have pictures of them saved to your phone and they don’t even have your number saved.
8. You made a fake OkCupid to contact or lurk their page.
9. You awkwardly corner them at social events in an effort to prevent them from meeting anyone more interesting and/or attractive because you are a paranoid, jealous, freak of nature.
10. You’ve thrown something at their bedroom window to get their attention from outside or at least highly considered it. This is after they didn’t even acknowledge that impeccable playlist you sent to them.
11. The more they ignore you and push you away, the more you persist and become increasingly overbearing. Your persistence isn’t cute. The “chase” isn’t meant to be a TRAP.
12. You apply to work or live in the same building that they do.
13. You drive by your ex’s house just to see if any “suspicious” cars are parked out front.
14. You get pissed off because you’ve been rejected or told off and you swear you’ll never speak to them again, but 2 days later, you’re at it again.
15. You’ve changed your number just so you can hit them up and say “Hey got a new number” in hopes it’ll strike up a meaningful conversation this time.
16. You purposely forget one of your belongings at their place/in their car/at their job just to have an excuse to see them again. Like, say for example, the guy I saw walk into a tanning salon and pretend to be confused about forgetting his iPod, and then walking back in 5 minutes later to ask where he left it so he “doesn’t do it again” just to speak to the receptionist and call her by name 12 times. Yeah, buddy. Sure. We believe you.
17. You’ve hung out once and you already have a romantic vacation planned for the two of you on an island.
18. They’re still uninterested, yet you buy them gifts or paint them something that happens to resemble a vagina in hopes they will be WON OVER by your generosity.
19. You attempt to hack into their Facebook or into their phone. Several times. You ain’t gonna see anything you wanna see, bro.
20. You get a tattoo of your ex’s name the day after they break up with you and proceed to send a picture of it to them with the words “We have to work it out now… this shit doesn’t rub off.”